Terms and Conditions
- 24 hours’ notice must be given if you are unable to make your lesson. If insufficient notice is given, payment is due for the missed lesson at your next session.
Term or Block Payees
- 24 hours’ notice must be given if you are unable to make your lesson. If insufficient notice is given, the cost of the lesson is forfeited.
- If sufficient notice is given for a missed lesson, you wlll be provided with a make-up lesson that suits both parties. The make-up lesson must be taken during the term and no later than the school holidays after a term.
- A make-up lesson will not be rolled over to the next term.
- There is a maximum of 2 make-up lessons per term if more than 24 hours’ notice is given.
- To receive the discounted pricing structure you must pay for the entire term.
- If you are going to be away for extend periods during the term please let Brad know so your term payment can be adjusted accordingly.
- If Brad is away during the term he will notify you of your amended term or block payment.
- If, for any reason, you no longer require lessons from Brad’s Drumming and you have paid for the term or a block of lessons, 2 weeks’ notice must be given or you will be charged for those 2 weeks.
Should Brad be unable to make a lesson due to illness or a personal family emergency he will always notify you as soon as possible. Make-up lessons will be provided at a time to suit both parties during the term. If a make-up lesson cannot be arrange during this time, the cost of the lesson will be rolled to the next term, and deducted from the next term’s fees.
A PDF of our Terms and Conditions is available for you to download and sign then return to Brad's Drumming: