Terms and Conditions
Term or Block Payments
- All payments are per term or 10 week blocks, or a minimum of 5 lessons.
- There are no make up lessons given at any stage unless under extreme circumstances (e.g. death in the family, or car accident causing serious injury). If you or your child are just sick, or don't turn up, or are injured in a sporting event of your own choice, lessons are forfeited and not made up at any stage.
- To get discount on 10 one hour lessons you must pay for that 10 or term block of sessions. If you pay for any less you do not receive the discount, there are no discounts on half hour blocks, only hour slots.
- If you decide to leave and no longer want lessons through a block or term, you do not receive a refund of remaining sessions left.
- If an invoice is sent out for your next block and you no longer want lessons, you must inform Brad 2 weeks prior to set block or term of lessons ending or you must pay for those 2 weeks. You can not just inform Brad 'this will be my last lesson' if an invoice has been sent out.
- If Brad is sick or going to be away he will always make up the lessons he missed out on for you, or credit those lessons into the next term or block.
A PDF of our Terms and Conditions is available for you to download and sign then return to Brad's Drumming: